Quality Assurance / Quality Control Lead
Stratus incorporated in August of 2014. Since then, it has grown in size to a company of 90 employees and has a strong customer base. The core of our business is industrial, including but not limited to high voltage substations, food processing, manufacturing, oil and gas as well as some commercial projects. Please take some time to view our website www.stratusei.com for a better understanding.
Stratus is looking for an experienced QA/QC Lead with industrial electrical & instrumentation construction experience. The applicant should be capable of handling various projects while meeting all time lines. High attention to detail and is a necessity.
- Experienced in reading and interpreting P&IDs and installation details
- Experience with industrial electrical programs
- Experience producing redline drawings using Bluebeam pdf
- Experience with word and excel
- Organize and maintain quality control documents
- Safety oriented
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in the office and field environments, not afraid to occasionally assist crews on the tools
At Stratus, we believe people are the cornerstone to a great company and believe we are set up to bring on and engage quality employees. We have developed a strong corporate culture with strong relationships amongst Stratus employees as well as our customers.
- Competitive wages
- Truck allowance
- Health and Wellness benefits (Merit)
- Profit sharing and employee ownership
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
There is NO Stratus Without “US” – Accept the Challenge – Commit & Execute – Making Customers’ Lives Easy