Stratus Electrical and Instrumentation provides a full scope of electrical and instrumentation services for any size of project in any location.
At Stratus we are devoted to protecting the health and safety of our clients, employees, property, and visitors from harm and/or loss in the workplace.
Stratus offers flexible contract arrangements including cost plus, lump sum, fixed fee, and AFE target estimates.
Stratus is capable of managing and overseeing all phases of the project cycle. Including but not limited to estimating, budgeting, planning, procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up, and final turnover.
Knowing that communication is key, our project management team strives to ensure all relevant information for the project is being shared in a timely fashion with all stakeholders. This information would consist of scheduling, material delivery, labour productivity, cost reporting, and forecasting.
Services Stratus Provides include:
- All types of power, control wiring, and instrumentation for any size of project
- Electrical & Instrumentation facility construction and maintenance
- Skid/modular building construction and site integration
- Substation control system wiring
- High voltage construction support
- Instrument calibration and commissioning
- Installation of fire and gas safety systems
- ABSA certified testing of instrumentation piping systems
- Remote monitoring and control systems (SCADA)
- Workforce camp construction
- Control panel design, construction and certification
- Process automation
- Electrical & Instrumentation labour support
- Turnkey design build
- Heat trace design and installation
- Quality control inspection officers
- Commissioning and startup support
- Senior construction management
- Electrical & Instrumentation estimating services
- Customized Project Reporting