Operations Manager for Grande Prairie:
The successful candidate is required to have an electrical or instrumentation background. They must be self-motivating, possess strong management skills, share Stratus’s core values and want to follow the same vision for company growth. The candidate should be local to the city of Grande Prairie and understands the cities Industrial E&I construction and maintenance industry. Pre-existing business relationships, knowledge and familiarity with engineering firms and wholesalers is an asset.
Stratus incorporated in August of 2014. Since then, it has grown in size to a company of 150 employees and has a strong customer base. The core of our business is industrial, including but not limited to high voltage substations, food processing, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas as well as some commercial projects. Please take some time to view our website www.stratusei.com for a better understanding.
The individual will be managing the Grande Prairie operations. There will be a need for a diversified manager while the operations get off the ground and as it grows we can hire a team to support this position.
- Project Estimating and Management
- Business Development
- Human Resource duties will be required
- Safety and QA/QC duties will be required
- Ensuring project/office administration and finances are in constant communication with corporate office
- Operation budgeting and forecasting
Education and Experience:
Stratus would like the successful candidate to have both onsite and management experience in the industrial electrical & instrumentation fields.
- 5+ years in a management role in the electrical and/or instrumentation field.
- Journeyman Certificate in electrical and/or instrumentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Estimating (proficient in Accubid estimating program is an asset)
- PMP designation (an asset)
At Stratus, we believe people are the cornerstone to a great company and believe we are set up to bring on and engage quality employees. We have developed a strong corporate culture with strong relationships amongst Stratus employees as well as our customers.
- Competitive wages
- Truck allowance
- RRSP Matching
- Health and Wellness benefits
- Profit sharing and employee ownership
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
There is NO Stratus Without “US” – Accept the Challenge – Commit & Execute – Make Customers’ Lives Easy