Stratus Electrical & Instrumentation Ltd. – Calgary or Edmonton
The successful candidate is required to have an electrical background, with instrumentation knowledge as an asset. They must be self-motivating, possess strong management skills, share Stratus’s core values and want to follow the same vision for company growth. The candidate can be in either Calgary or Edmonton.
Stratus incorporated in August of 2014. Since then, it has grown to a company of 150 employees and has a strong customer base. The core of our business is industrial, including but not limited to high voltage substations, food processing, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, as well as some commercial projects. Please take some time to view our website www.stratusei.com for a better understanding.
The individual will be handling procurement and purchasing for all Stratus branches.
- Project and day to day companywide purchasing
- Managing manufacturers contracts
- Posting AP in Viewpoint Construction Software
- Issuing and managing PO’s
- Maintain material database in Accubid
- Setting up/managing vendors and suppliers
- Asset management including fleet and tools
- Booking travel
Education & Experience:
Stratus would like the successful candidate to have some purchasing experience in the electrical & instrumentation fields.
- Microsoft Office
- Accounting software
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Cost management
- Organized and detailed orientated
- Team orientated
- Build and develop relationships
- Administrative background
At Stratus, we believe people are the cornerstone to a great company and believe we are set up to bring on and engage quality employees. We have developed a strong corporate culture with strong relationships amongst Stratus employees as well as our customers.
- Competitive wages
- RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness benefits
- Profit sharing and employee ownership