Electrical Foreman for Modular Construction in Calgary
Stratus incorporated in August of 2014. Since then, it has grown in size to a company of 150 employees and has a strong customer base. The core of our business is industrial, including but not limited to high voltage substations, food processing, manufacturing, oil and gas as well as some commercial projects. Please take some time to view our website www.stratusei.com for a better understanding.
Stratus is looking for experienced industrial electrical foreman for modular process, compressor, MCC, VFD and analyzer skid construction. The applicant should be capable of handling various skill levels to execute projects effectively while stay on time lines. Attention to detail and quality are a necessity. An individual who can see the vision and understand the “big” picture of what Stratus is and is creating.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting P&IDs and installation details
- Coordinate and manage crews
- Coordinate and manage material
- High attention to detail
- Safety oriented
- Be able to develop ITP’s and manage QA/QC
- Well spoken, can deal with clients and inspectors
- Can live by Stratus’s 4 core values
- An asset to have the following valid safety tickets:
- CSTS-09, OSSA Fall Arrest, OSSA Lift Training and First Aid
At Stratus, we believe people are the cornerstone to a great company and believe we are set up to bring on and engage quality employees. We have developed a strong corporate culture with strong relationships amongst Stratus employees as well as our customers.
- Competitive wages
- Company truck
- Health and Wellness benefits (Merit)
- Profit sharing and employee ownership
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
There is NO Stratus Without “US” – Accept the Challenge – Commit & Execute – Make Customers’ Lives Easy